Welcome to GetOwned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Guild in Avalon Heroes since March 2010!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum tips

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Macestar
Admin
Macestar

Forum tips Empty
PostSubject: Forum tips   Forum tips EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:09 am

Hey Hey Razz

I thought that in case that some of you do not have so much experience with forum yet there could be a post like that interesting.
Well first the Avatar^^
The Avatar is a smal picture like the one you can see on the left side above my Profile.
Well to get one of these you have to search the net. Well... Google is your friend Wink
example: http://avatars.jurko.net/pic/21124/
When you have found one you like you klick Profile first and then Avatar. You can now use the directlink to your Avatar and copy it in the
column Link to an off-site Avatar Save that and finished^^

Ok next signature:
Maby you are interested in getting such an signature like you can already see below Qeros or my posts

Something like that:

Forum tips 03f397331c837a059d07d6ed44

Well the page is on german i am sorry for that but thats no problem!

http://sigs.gamona.de/create/avalon-heroes

you do only have to fill the gaps!

1. your name
2. background
3. chose if you want a picture of your heros from both camps or only one of them

klick on the black button below and copy the BBCode. This one you only have to copy in your profile and finished.
Right now the signature is not automatically appearing but Qero is about to fix that. As long as this has not been fixed you can just copy the BBCode in your post and done.

If you want to give some advice to other members which you regard as usefull feel free to do so

greetings

Macestar

Forum tips 03f397331c837a059d07d6ed44
Back to top Go down

Forum tips
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to GetOwned :: Main :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: